How to order
Order & Delivery
- Orders will be processed on Mondays to Friday except Saturday, Sundays &
- At the moment, our online store only ship to addresses within Hong Kong.
- Please expect 10 business days for standard delivery for FRITSCH STERLING collection. 3-4 weeks on production for ATINGO GOLD collection.
- Delivery to remote areas or outlying islands may require add courier fee &
1-2 additional working days (appreciate your understanding).
- Your order will usually be delivered on time, although delays may occasionally occur.
- Factors beyond our control may impact delivery time and these may include
unforeseen impacts caused by our delivery partners and weather disturbances.
Atingo carries no liability in these cases (appreciate your understanding).
- All items purchased will be delivered in an exclusive brand gift box.
Track your Order
- When your order is dispatched, you will receive an email with a tracking number.
Please use the tracking number to locate your parcel on the courier website.
Please note that you will not be able to track the delivery status until the day when
you received your tracking number.
- Orders are sent via courier service provided by SF Express depends on the area and
must be signed for upon delivery.
- If there is no one available to sign for delivery then the parcel will be returned
to the depot. The courier may contact you over the phone to arrange a
re-delivery or pick up at depot at your convenience.
Self-pickup Service –
S.F. Stores and S.F. Express Service Centres
- You will receive SMS or phone notification from S.F. Express once the parcel is delivered to the service point.
- You can pick up the parcel at S.F. Stores or Service Centres upon verification. Please present SMS notification to the S.F. Service Points representative for parcels self-pickup at S.F. Service Points.
Return & Exchange Policy for ONLINE PURCHASE
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase from our Online Store (excluding sale items/ discounted sets), we offer an one-off free exchange for another item within 7 days upon order arrival.
- For hygiene reason, we regret to advise that we do not accept return of all earrings.
- Value of exchange item must same value or higher than return item, customer have to bear additional amount of price different (if any).
- Most of the pendant may accompany with a silver chain as warm gift for our valuable customer, it’s excluded from the return & exchange policy.
- All returned goods will be inspected upon arrival at our appointed addresses.
- All items must be returned in resalable condition in original packaging and exchanged only one time per receipt.
- Returns that are not in original condition, outside of this time frame or unauthorised
returns cannot be accepted.
- We currently do not process exchange for product of different brand.
- No refunds are permitted for delivered items.
- No exchanges or refunds are permitted for sale goods and promotional items.
Instructions for Return & Exchange
- In order to organise your return, please send an email to : email@example.com
Please provide the following information:
- Invoice number
- Model number of item wanted to return
- Reason for the return
- Picture of invoice or receipt
- We will reply you by email with return instructions and a Return number given.
- Please print relevant reply mail or relevant correspondent then pack together with the item(s) in the original packaging in the parcel then return to address mentioned.
- Please note that customer should bear the shipping cost for returning the item and be responsible for the safety of the delivery.
- Upon receipt of the return and confirmation of its original condition, we will promptly process your exchange & deliver new item within 7 working days.
- As a retail business our prices change in response to trends, stock and demand from the consumer. As such we are not able to refund the difference.
AFTER SALES SERVICE
Jewellery & Watches Warranty
- Please retain the receipt as proof of purchase. The standard warranty is for 1 (one) year from the date of purchase.
- All ATINGO Jewellery & Watches are covered by a 1-year warranty covering manufacturing defects.
- Wearing counterfeit will void the warranty.
- Stretching necklace, bracelets & chain are not considered a manufacturing defect.
- Please do not expose jewellery & watch to harsh chemicals or environments, it can alter the appearance of either jewellery or watches.
- General wear and tear, misuse, and tarnishing are not covered under the warranty.
- Your warranty does not entitle you to replacements of lost items.
Check the maker’s mark to identify the origin of the jewellery
- A hallmark is for a stamp indicating the origin of jewellery.
- All our sterling silver jewellery is stamped with 925, followed by the purity stated as pure silver parts per hundred (92.5% pure silver).
Protecting your jewellery & watches
- We recommend that customers remove jewellery before going to bed or participating in physical activity.
Cleaning your jewellery
- To clean your jewellery, pour a small quantity of mild soap into some lukewarm water and use a small, soft toothbrush.
- Cultured or freshwater pearls must only be cleaned with a soft brush or a cloth.
- Jewellery should be stored away from natural sunlight.
- Compounds, or rubber containers which will make sterling silver tarnish faster and can also turn silver jewellery black.
- Do not store your jewellery in the bathroom.
- Oxidation appears with time. How quickly depends on how the jewellery is treated.
- Thing oxidation that fades is considered normal wear and tear and is not a defect.
- We do not recommend using silver polishing liquid as it deteriorate the oxidation.
The sale terms and your purchase of products from Atingo (Brilliant Atingo Ltd) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong S.A.R.. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the sales terms or your purchase of products from Atingo (Brilliant Atingo Ltd) (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Hong Kong S.A.R..
The Chinese translation is for reference only. If there is any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions, the English original shall prevail.